Lotus Flower

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Part One – The process begins…




First off, I’m not a fan of bleaching. To be honest I’m terrible at it. I should have gone to a salon to strip it but I can’t afford the outrageous prices they ask for. Geesh I am not made out of money, Ya know. Heck who is these days with the economy the way it is. Oh well back to what I was saying. I shouldn’t lighten my hair…Blah…,But I do anyway and here are the results…

Drum Roll Please….


Tata….


I know bad, huh? When I went to Sally's, I picked up two packets of lightener thinking that would be strong enough. Well, it wasn’t and it turned into that hot mess…

After bleaching, which I should have bleached again but instead used Manic Panic Virgin Snow to see if I could tone it down some.  I slept with it in all night then washed it out in the morning and this is how it turned out…



Ok it did tone it some and evened it out a little too plus I figured it was light enough for my color show so now it was time to color...

Products:

Clairol Kaleidocolors Powder Lightener – blue
Salon Care 20 Volume crème 
Manic manic Virgin Snow
Gloves
Tint brush

No comments:

Post a Comment